Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Ian and Finn and Lisa and various and sundry Go Gamers,

By this point, I've likely left your spacious digs on Treat street after a final interview for a job that I know is both truly demanding and the absolute bee's knees. Either that or I'm sitting next to you. If I am, hello again. Doesn't my shirt kind of look like a table cloth?


I'm honestly giddy at the prospect of working as a Game Runner and I can't say I've ever felt that way about a job I've applied for. What's below are a few things I've done that I hope evidence what a thoroughly awesome candidate I am for this job. You'll find my writing sample I submitted to Michelle before interview two, a poster I made on Photoshop, and a rather lengthy missive on Hair Metal. I'm not sure why the last one's included; I just thought you might like it. We all still like Hair Metal, right?

Which leaves us at the end of this letter. I'd just like to again thank you for the opportunity to interview with the crew there and reiterate how much I want this position. I hope what's below proves helpful. And, honestly, thanks again.

Sincerely,
-Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment